Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Campus Safety Monitor enjoys helping kids and maintaining tranquility



Reporter Lizbeth Leon-Constantino spoke recently with Abenamar “Benny” Ramirez to speak with him about his work with Campus Safety at Waldo Middle School. Read further to learn what she found out.


By Lizbeth Leon-Constantino


Q: Do you like being a security guard? And why?

A: I do, it just keeps me busy, it's fun, and I can be a role model.


Q: Do you like stopping fights?
A: It's fun, but I don't want to but I have to.


Q: Why did you become a security guard?
A: To become a role model and be able to help kids. 


Q: What would you do if you weren't a security guard?
A: I would be a delivery guy or I would probably work in juvie.  


Q:If you could choose what school you could work in, what school would it be?
A: Waldo. I love working here, and all the kids here grew up the same as I did.

Q: What are your plans for the future?
A: Work in the district and work with high-risk kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mustangs Mirror has a new website!

 Because of school district filtering policies, The Mustangs Mirror now has a new website. You can find us at  https://sites.google.com/salk...