Saturday, October 8, 2022

Cross Country proves worthy option for students seeking exercise, fresh air

 



Photo by Coach Sean Brooks


Editor’s Note: Reporter Trenton Cates spoke to his nearby classmate, Lizbeth Leon-Constantino, about why she likes cross country at Waldo. This is what he discovered.


By Trenton Cates


Question: What is it that you enjoy about running cross country? 

Answer: I like to get a lot of exercise.


Question: What other sports do you like and why do you like them? 

Answer: I like to play soccer because you run.


Question: What are some good things and some bad things about running cross country? 

Answer: Waking up early is hard, but I do like the exercise.

 

Question: Do you plan to continue running in high school? Why? 

Answer: I will probably participate in cross country when I start high school because I will still want and need exercise at that time.


Question: Besides cross country, what other things do you like about Waldo and why do you like them?

Answer: I like the people of Waldo. They are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mustangs Mirror has a new website!

 Because of school district filtering policies, The Mustangs Mirror now has a new website. You can find us at  https://sites.google.com/salk...