Friday, October 7, 2022

Assistant Principal discusses favorite foods, languages to learn, and superpowers that he would enjoy possessing

 



Editor’s Note: Assistant Principal Gregg Hilker took a few minutes from his busy schedule this fall to sit down with reporter Leonardo Rayles and discuss a variety of topics.


By Leonardo Rayles


Q: How was your first week working as an Assistant Principal at Waldo Middle School?

A: It was fun. I enjoyed meeting new students.


Q: How was your first day at Waldo Middle School?

A: I was a little nervous, but I enjoy helping people in need.


Q: If you could change any rule in Waldo Middle school, what would it be?

A: I wouldn't change any rules. Waldo is perfect as it is.


Q: Do you have any family?

A: Yes, I do. I have five kids.


Q: What are your favorite types of foods?

A: I love food, especially Mexican, Italian and authentic food.


Q: If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

A: I would love to have unlimited strength like the Hulk.


Q: What is your favorite thing about Waldo Middle School?

A: I love how Waldo has many students from all over the world. 


Q: If you could pick any languages to learn, then what would they be?

A: I would love to learn Spanish and German. My ancestors are originally from Germany, so I would love to learn German.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mustangs Mirror has a new website!

 Because of school district filtering policies, The Mustangs Mirror now has a new website. You can find us at  https://sites.google.com/salk...