Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Waldo's newest counselor helps students overcome barriers

 


Editor’s Note: Reporter German Cabrera Velasco caught up with Mr. Larios to find out more about Waldo’s newest counselor.


By German Cabrera Velasco



Q: How old are you?

A: I am 22 years old.


Q: Where did you go to college?

A: I went to college in California at CSU Dominguez Hills, and I also attended Grand Canyon University.


Q: When did you start working at Waldo?

A: August of 2022.


Q: Where were you were born?

A: I was born at Paramount in Los Angeles, California.


Q: What made you want to be a counselor?

A: I wanted to help kids who were struggling in any situation as well to help them overcome barriers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mustangs Mirror has a new website!

 Because of school district filtering policies, The Mustangs Mirror now has a new website. You can find us at  https://sites.google.com/salk...