Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Campus Security staff member likes joking with kids, working as part of a team

 



Editor’s Note: Reporter Italynn Michiuo caught up with Diego Fuimaono from Campus Security to learn more about his job at Waldo.


By Italynn Michiuo


Q: How did you get this job at Waldo and do you like your job?

A: I worked for the Campus Safety Department last year. I love that I get to keep the students and staff safe at Waldo.

Q: What are some good and bad things about working security?

A: It is a great staff with fun students. There’s lots of walking and using keys to help other staff. The bad thing is kids skipping and lunch time can be stressful. Sometimes kids are not listening. Also, the building is hot.

Q: How much do you earn?

A: I make good money, but the part that pays more is the relationships I can build with people at work.

Q: What do you see walking around the school everyday?

A: Kids sometimes try to skip, but there are also students striving to learn and be the best they can be.

Q: How do you feel about coming into work everyday?

A: I like work so I like to be here everyday. I look forward to seeing people and joking with the kids. I also like working with my security team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mustangs Mirror has a new website!

 Because of school district filtering policies, The Mustangs Mirror now has a new website. You can find us at  https://sites.google.com/salk...